April 20, 2010

politix.

Dear Professor,

Yes, Russell Wilson is in the class. Yes, he is sitting front row and seems really attentive, but please. Stop using football metaphors. We are not PRT majors, nor do we care. This isn't fun. Implicit? Understatement of the year. Your message of political conspiracies does not correlate no matter how hard you try. No humor remains. Russell is capable of comprehending other analogies and comparisons of the sort. He is not going to get you a free t-shirt. Stop trying to sell his handwritten assignments to your colleagues. If you really want to connect with your students that badly, try paralleling the well-integrated political schizoid to that of Chuck Bass and his momma drama. People will care, I promise.


In reference to my most recent investigation report analysis, yes. I know my textual construction is weak, but so is the Obama Administration. I'm just trying to keep up. What it do, 'merica? The thesis of my paper was stronger than the vod in your mug and you know it. I am tired of SNCC. My social movement is more outdated than your mustache and I honestly just do not care anymore. You think everything that I say is intended for sarcasm, but in actuality I am just trying to disguise how indifferent I am towards everything being discussed.


Let people think what they want to think. If it happened thirty years ago and the movement leader is already dead, what exactly are the twelve of us going to resolve by debating their intentions? They intended for people to die. People died. The end.


Ps, your pun about intimidation versus intimination today was actually clever. Touchdown. Keep it up, bigs.


Please stop calling me Steph,

Stephanie.