March 17, 2010

late night stunna.

Second post of the day. Excessive? Yes, but necessary nonetheless.

Not to overshadow the impeccable music video making skills shown in the previous post, but we may or may not have a little competition on our hands. Due to the graces of a dear old friend, I have stumbled upon something of great worth. Now that I am home for several days, it is only appropriate that I catch up on the affairs and successes of my fellow high school graduates. About 35% of my graduating class left this county to pursue a higher education. Although only about 10% of us remain on this path, we try to keep in contact with those that stayed back to tend to the farm or enroll in the local School of Cosmetology. As painful as it is to admit, we often lose touch with those that chose the road untraveled. Until we hear their hit single, that is.


Not one, but two of these cute fellows have written in my yearbook. The skinny one was my lotion source in gym freshman year. He told me at least once a week that my feet looked like monkey hands. Basically, he loved me. No big. The other (which I assume to be the lead singer) strolled the halls with his elite crew before coming to AP Calculus each morning. I should have known he was destined for glory. I just thought I'd be seeing his face on ESPN with the rest of his friends, not MySpace.


Without further ado, ladies and gentlemen, I give you: Metal Roze.






Fo sho.