Since I am so prestigious and admirable, it is inevitable that I start a blog. I feel as if I owe society a little something. A little something meaning me, of course. That's Stephanie. Always thinking of others.
Here's the thing. I have many friends (or fans as I like to call them) and by their request I have decided to share a few other blog name ideas that arose during a brainstorm session... or five. As the list ensues, I will provide a little explanation for each so you can get to know me a little better. Isn't that what everyone wants? Ok, great. That's what I thought.
- Lilly & Lexapro: Depressed and not impressed in a pink and green dress.
- A Meritorious Monogram: My initials make people drool. Always have. Always will.
- Grosgrain Gratification: Ribbon Reciprocity. Word.
- Abominable, with love: I'd like to think you can justify anything as long as there is love.
- Polka-dotted Prozac: Chemical imbalance as a new fashionable print? I think so.
- Pleasantly Pretentious: I can't help that people want to be like me.
- preserved like jelly: ...because I'm smooth like peanut butter, duh.
- Non-sequential Humor: .either it get don't I
- I'd Monogram That: The celibate alternative.
- destitute decision making: Apparent in the creation of this blog.
- That's what she said: Although this was my first choice, it was my sister's last. Apparently I'll want a job someday or something.
- Yes, please: No, thanks.
- hickies & hiccups: Inevitable for just about every walk of life. Just saying.
- Botany & Monotony: Why not? It rhymes.
- From the Emotional Fund: Check yourself before you wreck yourself.
- good advice you just shouldn't take: Nothing I say is credible. Thanks anyway, Alanis.
- Habitchual Humor: Pun? Perhaps.
- Inside, out of context: I decided I wanted legit readers. You know, ones that don't contemplate self-inflicted violence or want to think too much. You're welcome.
- the Cake: I mean, there is the Onion and the Oatmeal. Why not?
- stickshifts & safety belts: Bucket seats have all got to go.
- SLY: I like leaving things to the imagination. Except not really.